A Supervision Group for Supervisors
- Would you like to upgrade your skills and approach?
- Enhance your Practice?
- Be part of this small, intimate group to hone your craft?
Supporting supervisors to nurture and preserve the essence of their work, the heart of the group will focus on maintaining humanistic and integrative ethos and values whilst working with therapists from different orientations and core trainings. We will share a collaborative learning space and transformational process reflecting the changing paradigm in psychotherapy, and the changing field of supervision
This group is an opportunity for critical examination of who we are as supervisors. To work towards an inner attitude of supervision as a way of being with attention to fluency and flexibility whilst rooted in solid ground.
Themes that may be explored during the year: –
- Establishing a working relationship – a collaborative learning space
- Contract setting, and learning goals
- Multiple development needs for trainee, pre-accredited and experienced therapists
- Review and feedback
- Ethical decision making
- Difference and diversity
- Dynamics of power, rank and privilege
- Unconscious cultural bias – decolonising supervision
This small, innovative learning group will take place monthly online via Zoom, Wednesday 10am to 1pm. 6 participants, 10 monthly sessions commencing 5th October 2023 and continuing until July 2024.
Suitable for supervisors of every experience level. Most important is a willingness to engage and commit to the process.
Application and Intake interview process. For further details and to apply contact:
087 2564189 firstname.lastname@example.org